Regional Waste Treatment Plant in Dębowiec
Designed RZZO in Dębowiec is a municipal waste treatment plant where alternative fuel is produced, it includes also following elements:
- mechanical and biological waste treatment plant – efficiency: 50 000 Mg/year in two shifts
- composting plant - efficiency: 15 000 Mg/year
- landfill quarter for non-hazardous and inert waste – area: 4,77 ha and associated
for which there were issued and then validated building permits.
Scope of works:
- inventory of facilities and equipment at landfill in Dębowiec and possibilities of its use during works or liquidation;
- dendrological elaboration (inventory) of trees and shrubs in the area where works are performed, which due to the projected objects are predicted to be cut off;
- engineering-geological documentation which specifies engineering-geological conditions for the project and construction of the Regional Waste Management Plant in Dębowiec, Skierbieszów community;
- hydrogeological documentation which defines hydrogeological conditions in the area of designed landfill quarter for non-hazardous and inert waste;
- building and executive projects;
- aquatic legal survey for realization of one-hole water device for groundwater extraction with aquatic legal permit obtaining;
- bills of quantities and investor estimates;
- Technical Specifications of Execution and Reception of the Works.
Dębowiec (Skierbieszów community)
08.2011 - 08.2012
sorting plant: 50 000 Mg/year in two shifts
composting plant: 15 000 Mg/year
Taking advantage of the website, you agree to using cookies in accordance with the current settings of the browser.