Construction of waste transfer station in Gola, Gostyń community.
The scope of works included elaboration of construction and execution project, obtainment of building permits and construction of the installation.
- Waste transfer station (2 presses, 4 containers (32m3), ramp, manoeuvre area )
- Storage for small quantities of hazardous waste with a capacity up to 50 Mg/year
- Composting plant for green waste
- Bulky waste storage yard with a capacity of 400 Mg/year
- Storage boxes for waste selectively collected of total area of 172m2
- Electronic weighbridge
- Container of weighbridge’s operator with sanitary facilities
- Buildings: social and technical
- Roads and yards of total area of 1 420m2
- Networks (water supply and sewerage)
- Connections (water, sewage, power connection, transformer station)
Gola, gmina Gostyń
05.2008 - 12.2009
Scope of works
Design and construction of waste transfer station with supporting objects
10 000 Mg/year
Taking advantage of the website, you agree to using cookies in accordance with the current settings of the browser.