Construction of mixed waste sorting and composting plant in Balin.
Works on the construction of mixed waste sorting and composting plant together with accompanying infrastructure in Balin have been completed. Currently, technological and operational tests are in progress.
The scope of work included:
- construction of a sorting of mixed municipal wastes and other wastes including installation
for alternative fuel production
- construction of a warehouse buffer
- construction of the social building
- construction of a composting tunnel along with a biofilter
- construction of roads and squares
- construction of the reservoir with capacity of 30 m3, underground storage tank
- execution of drainage
- execution of fencing and lighting of the area
Composting plant covers 16 bioreactors with a total building area of 3839 m2, biofilter with integrated scrubber water on the surface of 564 m2.
10.2014 - 08.2015
Scope of works
- Construction of a hall sorting of mixed municipal waste and other waste with the installation for alternative fuel production, composting plant and associated infrastructure
- Delivery, installation and commissioning stabilizing the whole plant
50 000 Mg/rok
Taking advantage of the website, you agree to using cookies in accordance with the current settings of the browser.