CHEMEKO-SYSTEM Composting Plant
The process of composting / stabilization takes place in closed chambers with intensive aeration, air push back through floor channels and sucking post-processing to the biofilter.
Installation technology is used to conduct the following processes:
- composting of biodegradable fraction / green waste (so called "clean");
- biostabilisation of organic waste from mechanical separation of municipal waste separated at rotary sieve in sorting plant and park green waste ("clean");
- biodrying/ moisture removal from waste in order to increase its calorific value
The installation consists of the following elements:
- composting chambers / biodrying
- ventilation center
- square for maturation of the compost
- internal roads and squares
- the necessary technical infrastructure
- system of automatic process control.
Chambers’ area (total): 750 m2
Chambers cubature (total): 3 750 m3
Usable area of the biofilter: about 240 m²
06.2012 - 09.2012
30 000 Mg/year
Taking advantage of the website, you agree to using cookies in accordance with the current settings of the browser.